|
PICTURE TO LOVE
|
|
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com! Im friendly, i love to make new friends! HEHE. :D Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (; I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well. Jacia Thng | ASK ME ANYTHING :D Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
Bored! Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @ 6:26 PM
Okay.. im dreading school now. I don't feel like going to school. Im exhausted. Piles of homeworks, many projects and the guzheng timing really make me no time to complete my homeworks. I had to do until very late and have panda eyes in the morning. WTH! IM STRESS!! Causing my hair to drop! I hate it manzxzz!! I didn't go to school today cause i had a bad headache. Really bad. Hmm.. have one advantge and disadvantage. I can finally get a good rest/sleep, which's advantage. And the disadvantage is, i will miss lessons! ARRGGGHHHH! ! I miss sec one's life. D: After finishing homeworks, i would immediately watch tv. But now, after homeworks, i have to do assesment! Damnn! Wth, head soo pain.. Like bursting mann.. okok. i type fast. Okays, just a brief update for yesterday. Yesterday we had guzheng rehearsal in the hall for the CNY celebration. And Ms Wang said that maybe we would not be performing on the CNY celebration cause we played badly and late somemore. Yeah, cause now we are learning another new song and i think its normal for people to forget right? I know forget is not an excuse but if you want to perform the song, you have to practice again right? But this few days, we have been learning another song. So i think we should play that song for the CNY. And i think the 采茶 is nicer than 春江花月夜. Saddening... ): This is already a past. We shouldn't brood over this anymore. *sigh* can't let this affect my mood of playing the songs for SYF. I hope we can win a gold or silver this year!! HAHAA. After the rehearsal, we went for guzheng training. After the training, amanda accompanied me to buy books and she's SUPER nice! I love you yohh!! HOHO! Xp Then homed! HEH HEH! Its like finally! Darnn! Gotta do assesment! BYE! *edited: is homework not assesment.* p.s AMANDAAA! CHEER UP YOH! Don't sad manzxzz! Its already a past. Nothing will change even if you brood over it again and again. Jiayouu in your EMS girl!! HAAA! yaaa! there're more art test right? u are so good in art, you will definitely score well! :D SMILEEEE!! :D There're many chances waiting for youu! XD ily{♥} |