|
PICTURE TO LOVE
|
|
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com! Im friendly, i love to make new friends! HEHE. :D Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (; I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well. Jacia Thng | ASK ME ANYTHING :D Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
Dead blog :x Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 3:46 AM
Hmm.. here updating blog. (: Im super tired and lazy to upate! HOHO. So many homeworks!! The teachers are like spamming us with homeworks so im super super tired and there's cca! 3 days!! I don't feel like going but attendance is compulsory. Everytime when i reached home. Not enough time to finish my homework and no time to do assesment. )): Hiazz.. Nothing interesting happening in school cause those friends who used to make me laugh are not in my class so there's no jokes or idiot craps. ): Alright, today's actually a half day for us cause the sec 4s do very well for their o-level. HAHA. I hope i could score as well as them. Hehe. Okay, this week is a forgetful week and i hate it manzxz! I kept forgetting the things im supposed to bring or to do. Yesterday, i forgot to bring my science hw but luckily mr sim didn't scold me. Harhar.. and i told him that i will give him today but i forget to give him! Then, had dnt lesson. So we went to the library to do some rsearch. After the research, we went back to the dnt room and the laptop has a sticker and is stickkyy! Yucks! Okok, when we were starting to do our work, i realised that my pencilcase was not with me. Cause i had many things to carry so i forgot to take my pencilcase. I was darn scared cause im afraid that other people will take it. When i was on my way to find my pencil case.. i kept praying and hopefully nobody took it and really, nobody took it. HAHA!! :D Im so lucky or i should say SSS students are honest? HAA! :D After dnt, had maths lesson and i was really guilty for not doing my homwork lah. I forget that i need to do my textbook questions. I only do the notes questions! ARGGHHH!! STUPID BRAIN! I was so angry with myself lah. Walauuu!! I told myself that i dont wanna get scolded by teacher this year lorh, but i still get scolded. Haizzz.. No more forgetting to do my homework!!! NO MOREEE!! I was so sad lah.. wth! Get scolded by teacher. ): Damnn it.. Hehee.. English was great. I didn't forget anything! Woo-hoo~! After eng, gotta stayed back for the elemntz project. Planned to leave at 6pm but the vice-principal dont let so we went for guzheng after that. Today have sec ones joining us!! HAHAHA! And i was super duperrr pissed off with the instructor!! I hoped we can change the instructor immediately!!! I cant stand him anymore. Everytime when he wanna asked us quiet down, he kept hitting something and the sound is like the monk hitting onto something when they are chanting mantra. Annoying lorh. Super pissed with him lah. But can't quit guzheng if not i will lose all my cca points. D: So finally ended. * YAY-NESS. :D HOHO! On the bus, i realised that i left my art work in LT2!!! OH MY GOD! Whta's wrong with me?! Seems like my short term memory is getting worse. Please dont destroy, throw or take my artwork if you saw it. Thanks. But i still scared the cleaner will throw it away! Oh manzxzxzx! STUPID! I seriously don't wanna redraw cause i dont like art. LOL. I think i need to end here cause i haven't do homework yet. Kkk, buaiiiiiiss!! ;D |