PICTURE TO LOVE

Photobucket Annyeong hasaeyo!
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com!
Im friendly, i love to make new friends!
HEHE. :D
Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (;
I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D
Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well.

Jacia Thng | 

ASK ME ANYTHING :D



Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011



Layout is coded by Cia,
Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by JapanFreak94210
Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 5:03 AM



















YOYO!
Finally post.. ya. Cause i don't wanna my blog to be dead though i don't feel like blogging luh.

13/3
Lessons as usual and there are superbly fine. But i took back my report book too. I was damn sad luh, only A which is art and the subject is not important too lorhs. Im disappointed with my chinese cause i didn't get A! The subject that i always get A but i didn't get! D: wth, im super sad. but im quite pleased with my english result. I've improved! (: Hope i can improve by one more grade or maintain at the same standard in mid-year. Maths, i didn't get A cause i got careless mistake which made me really fed up. Science, im sad too. Though i passed but not well. I must get an A2 in mid-year! Im really gonna work hard!! :D

And, we had photo taking! HAHAHAH! I love to take class photo larhs! So fun! HOHOHO! And, i felt so honoured sitting beside Ms wang, our co-form. But sadly, mr sharin couldn't took with us cause he didn't come to school. hais. But i feel that im short. Teacher told us to line up according to our height and u know what,im the fifth man! wthhhh! Im short in that class lah. walau. i hate it. But i love sitting beside teacher! HA HA HA! :p Hmm, the teachers gave us homeworks and i don't really like lahs cause its only one week and this whole week im fully packed! CCA and camp. Im going to do them later. (:

Then we had rehearsal for musical nite. Then had FOC dinner in school. haha, but i couldn't finish it. Then, we changed and started making up. LOL, i look so funny larhs. But i didn't bother haha. felt quite nervous but i felt better after taking a deep breath! So, use this method when u are nervous! It works alright! ;D Overall is still okay but quite tiring. I regretted never bring handphone to schoooool! I cant cant take photos!! So sad. Bathed when i reached home cause i stinks. Felt so fresh and couldn't sleep so used comp and slept. (: I HATE MARCH HOLIDAYS!!! I can't rest!! I miss primary school life. Everything is so relax lah. sigh. But everybody have to grow up.. -.-
Musical nite pictures coming up soon cause i need to grab photos from my senior! HAHA. *grabbed!

14/3
Gave amanda a morning call straight away once i woke up cause i scared she would overslept and late AGAIN. But she's still late. sigh. When i called her, she was still sleeping. So imagine if i didn't call her... Anyway, i felt today's practice was boring. Felt so restless. I even thought of not coming for pratice today but i can't cause i need to buy my bag and track pants for camp with amanda and nianyi. Did elementz in kfc and library with amanda, alfred and nianyi. Crapped alot and laughed alot manzxzxz! LOLOLOL! hah! that's why i heartzxz laop and ny sooo much!!! woo-hoo~! infiniityy loveeees! HOHO. But not forgetting my dear xy!! She rocks as much as them too! haha. :D love.love.love!

Homed after that! xD
sayonaraaaaa~

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.