|
PICTURE TO LOVE
|
|
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com! Im friendly, i love to make new friends! HEHE. :D Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (; I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well. Jacia Thng | ASK ME ANYTHING :D Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
I HATE STANDING BROAD JUMP!! >.< Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
*edited HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEEVANAND! :D I HATE P.E! REALLY! I HATE STANDING BROAD JUMP TOO! I can't jump as well as before. I don't know why too. D: I still remembered last year i managed to jump until 150. But now, i can't reach the passing mark(142). The best is only 140. But its still a FAIL for 14 years old. ugh. Im like afraid to jump? I kept thinking that i would fall and hurt myself and don't dare to jump far though mandy, yanli and nat promised to hold me if i were to fall but i still can't do it. D: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! what the heckkk. grr. Mr rizlan didn't come today so we didn't get back our results. Phew. But we're still gonna get it tomorrow. ): Didn't get back our literature too. The marker hadn't finish marking yet. But mdm lim showed us the answers and there's alot of points i didn't write down! ohmygod. Dieeeeee. D: Maths was alright, got A2 but its a borderline A2. Not very well done but still, i improved! ;D Got careless mistakes and if i didn't make any careless mistake, im sure i will score better yeah? ^^ I HATE JIMMY XIE HONGLUN!!! >.< He's the one scoring full marks! ARGHH! He's really a pro. He topped for maths and chinese! How i wish i got half of his knowledge. aww. I doubt that i will get an A for maths in my report book cause i didn't do very well for all my class tests and CT1 paper. But i want A! pleaseeeeee, i want an A! please let me have it! ): Stayed back for SRP and homed with gayathri and cheryl. (: Cheryl looked moody. Not hyper. ): Cheerup! All the best for you! :D loveeee youuu! (L) This applies to amanda too. jiayouuuu! x3 OHMYGAWD! History, science and english paper2 back tomorrow! Mr sim said our class didn't do well, even EC did better then us!! OMG. die dieee! Wish me goood luck! i wanna commit suicideeeee nowwwww! AHHHH! NAAAH! :p But i seriously don't wish to turn up for school tomorrow. I don't want to see all the horrendous results!! I hate the setter for science, english and history!!! pleaseeeeee let me get at least a B3?? kk, bye! |