|
PICTURE TO LOVE
|
|
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com! Im friendly, i love to make new friends! HEHE. :D Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (; I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well. Jacia Thng | ASK ME ANYTHING :D Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 5:51 PM
Hey guys. Am back from msia two days ago. But im very.very lazy to post about what happened but still i will briefly explained what we did during the malacca trip. Okays, the malacca trip was awesome! :D And yeahh, the next day when we came back, it was the most terrible day for us which was getting back our report books and knowing which class we were split to. D': omgoshh, the feeling was really horrible. i swearzxz. D: How can they do this to us! Still i controlled my tears from flowing out that day but i could not hold back some tears. And mr sharin was wondering why i was crying and i told him that i missed everybody. And he said, CT1/MYE (forgotten which) u had lousy results andyou cried, now your grades improved, you cried again. LOL. Gawd, i will miss mr sharin too although i did not really like him for a period of time cause... i shall not continue. But its oterwise now. ^^ I will defintely miss his cold jokes. D: He's really a very good teacher. Being his form class is a very wonderful thing yeah! Because of all his 'naggings', we got that best class awards and th improvement award (?)!! xD Im really proud to be 2EB-sian yeah! :D He really did alot for our class, seriously. I bet all the 2EB-sians will miss him too. D: D: So yeah, got into 3EA. I was really happy at first cause i managed to get into my dream class. BUT, i dont feel that happy or i should rather say that im sad cause i miss everything in 2EB. Although the boys like to disturb girls and vice-versa but it was all hilarious and fun, and we enjoyed the fun. Now, everybody were all separated. And 3EA seemed to be a really really boring class. omg. i can't stand the solemn studying without jokes crack in between the class. i would be bored to death. The guys were no fun at all. So boring. :/ I still remember all the stupid lame jokes cracked by the guys and everybody will laugh like hell. I also kinda miss shawnn's nonsenses which i thought it was totally ridiculous cause he was really irriatating in all the periods. HA-HA. But cause of his nonsense, the guys would always like to make fun of him hence, there's always no peace in the class. I miss that no-peace class. ): Still remember the no-betray in our class.... Ok, i dont even know whether the guys in 3EA will do the same anot. But even though they do the same, they were still different from our class peeps. Ok, there's a time i forgot to off my phone alarm and the alarm rang in the middle of the chinese lesson. Everybody heard and looked around except the chinese teacher. I started to panick cause i thought the guys will tell the teacher or the teacher will hear it. But they didn't! In fact, they shouted 'make some noise' so that chinese teacher could not hear the alarm ringing and i quickly off it. I really dont expect it from them! They were playful but they were very kind. How good can they be. I miss the arguments and everything. sighhhhh... DD': How i wish the time could rewine and i really dont want all these to be only a memories. D: I can't imagine the days without the whole 2EB-sians! ohhmyy... DDD: Next year cant be any better than this year manzxz!!! How am i going to survive next year.... you tell me you tell me you tell me how!! i really need to escape frm the reality desperately!! Sry, i realised that i ddn't post about the malacca trip. I guessed i was carried away by reminscing the wonderful memories in our class. I can't continue anymore lest psting about the malacca trip or else, tears will be flowing out soon so i better stop here. I MISS 2EB'09 VERY MUCH!! T.T |