|
PICTURE TO LOVE
|
|
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com! Im friendly, i love to make new friends! HEHE. :D Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (; I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well. Jacia Thng | ASK ME ANYTHING :D Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 @ 6:56 PM
Yesterday was awesomely spent with my girls! :D I've finally went to kbox and www yesterday! LOL. I sound as though im so outdated. LOL. Maybe i am? hahaha! Anyway, met shina and rebecca at cp 7 eleven. IM THE FIRST TO REACH WOR! :P heheezx! Bought a kit-kat while waiting for them. yum! Very long since i last tasted chocolate! (: Shina twin and rebecca mei reached afermath. Took 89 to downtown east. Headed to www. :D IM SO EGGCITED! (but im not suaku kk) ^^ Cus pathetically, i didnt go to www before. There werent many things to play but had fun though with the girls! LOL, there were many shuaiges there. HAHA. xD Then rebecca was so funny. She kept telling us which boys looking at us. -.- LOL. And i was damn tanned yesterday! I should be happy about it but instead i didnt. I like tanned skin though. But after what i'd heard frm the feng shui da shi, she said those ppl with fairer skin will have a better lifes. So i dont dare to get tanned frm then on. I applied sunblock but i still got TANNED! Sun block cheated my feelings! ): But then i overheard from a group of girls' convo ytd. One of 'em said that sunblock is just protecting you frm having skin problems but not getting tanner. ): I think i should invent a lotion to prevent you frm getting tanner! HAHAHA, only if i have the capabilty. -.- (: The tsunami rocked me till i wna sleep. LOLS. Sleep during a tsunami. How pro. Zzz. And, shina was damn pro! She confirm can survive if there's 2012. LOL. She didnt need a float to help her. She can swim in the 1.8m depth water. PRO RIGHT?! :D I think i like the wulala the most, it would be better if its longer. Tried everything except sky-rider. (: There were two embarrassing things happened to me. Fistly, i saw a girl and i can see who is it clearly and when she poured the water at herself, i laughed at her! Literally laughing at her!! O:! idk wats going on with me at that point of time. OMG, IM NUTS SERIOUSLY! And i think she thinks tt way too. :x But managed to apologise to her. LOL, superduperfuber paisehhhh luh! Then rebecca and shina asked me to slide into the tunnel slide and god knows that there was a group of boys inside! WALAU! and i screamed! LOLOLOL! i shouldnt have screamed. I should have kicked them down instead. HA-HA-HA! and i kicked a guy. haha, he deserved it anyway. (: But very paiseh! Grr. Overall was funn though! ^^ Had Just Acia for dinner. (: Got free-flow of ice cream and so i ate two cups. :3 Some pleasant things happen to rebecca. *winkwink. haha! Rebecca's mum waited for us at subway and we went there to find her. Her dad fetched us home. But changed of plan, we went to kbox instead. xD I've been craving this for a longlong time but i didnt fulfil it everytime. ): Then had another dinner. Gosh, growing fatter alr. ): But i didnt eat much. I think shina ate most of it and me, the least. Cus i was busy choosing and singing songs. Chosed the songs we wanted to sing. OMG, fun! I wna go kbox again! I dun wna go shopping anymore. HEHEHE. Ppl, date me if you wna go kbox kay! :D I wna play pool too~ ^^ nvm, next wed! HAHA! :D HAd so much fun ytd~ Thanks girls! xoxo! Will upload pics after my girls have uploaded! ^^ -ouch, my nose was burnt. so painful. My nose always get tanned but not really my face. :x |