|
PICTURE TO LOVE
|
|
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com! Im friendly, i love to make new friends! HEHE. :D Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (; I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well. Jacia Thng | ASK ME ANYTHING :D Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
Friday, January 15, 2010 @ 6:26 PM
Hellooo, i've went missing for 2 weeks? O: haha, that's long right. and no one bothers to tag anymore. ): Continue tagging okay! ^^ Anyway, its finally weekend! I can sleep late at night and use comp longer than weekdays. ec 3's life isnt that easy, i already feel suffocated. I can't imagine what will happen to me in sec 4. (OMG.) Pobably die when trying to complete the pile of homeworks? LOL. Exaggerate much uh me. Heeheezx. :p Felt so sick and tired of doing homeworks EVERYDAY. Cus our emaths and amaths are on alternate days so it means that we will have to do either emaths or amaths EVERYDAY. OMG. I dont want this kind of life! And yesterday, i found out that im growing 2 strands of white hair. Omg, it totally freak me out! EEEKS. Can you imagine a 14 yr old, teenage girl who should be enjoying her teenage life growing two strands of white hair?! AHHHH! SEEEE, this is the result of stress and when you think alot!! Triple sci is really not easy to cope man. But i like bio. Chem is just so confusing and phy is just so bored. -.- SIGH. Amaths is a killer, i freakingly fail my first class test! It's a one number digit. So horrendous. But i could solve them at home! Which is kinda IRRITATING. Cause what's the point if i can do it at h0me but not in school? I cant do my tests at home right. (how i wish i can, but dream on.) I can't give up just because of this obstacles. If not i will then be a TOTAL FAILURE. Im just a slow-learner! I've to quicken up my pace! I cant waste the tuition money cause it isnt cheap. I've to gain something from tuition! I've to prove to them that __________________________. This is just a first step to realise my dream! DETERMINATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS! :D That's all. Bye! |