|
PICTURE TO LOVE
|
|
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com! Im friendly, i love to make new friends! HEHE. :D Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (; I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well. Jacia Thng | ASK ME ANYTHING :D Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011 |
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @ 7:55 AM
HELLO! YELLOW! CELLO! LOL! OKK, im lame. Thinking of some kool phrases/ words to start my post cause i hate starting my post w/ HELLO, HI OR HEYYO. I've always been starting my posts w/ all this words so IM SICK OF IT ALR. LOL.
OKAY. IT'S HOLIDAAAYYS AND IM SO BORED AT HOME. WELL, ACTUALLY I SHOULDN'T CAUSE I OUGHT TO CHERISH THE TIME WHEN I CAN REST. oh, sorry. I 'caps' all the way. HAHA, describing my feeling. LOL. Had study session w/ amanda @ amk mac. The troublesome girl lor, don't want study @ kovan's mac. :p But it was funny when we were @ two different places and actually thought we were @ the same place. HAHA. Train-ed down to amk and i thought i took the wrong side so got down at lorong chuan and HOLY CRAP, I TOOK THE RIGHT SIDE. TSK, wasting my own time! :/ I know im dumb. ): Then ate macs(i dont care weather is fattening or not! HAHA.) then started w/ our work. YAY, did half of the amaths TYS. Gna complete later cause i dont think i'll sleep early cause im FUCKING FULL NOW. Had my dinner and koi bubbletea then ate the rice dumpling which dad had bought! OHGAWD. I eat alot! ): I will start w/ my diet plan when school reopen! :D Okay, then i went USS w/ coco on fri! XD IT WAS FUNNN!! BUT, the main rides, which is the roller coasters did not open! HOW CANN?! D: Both of us were anticipating the roller coasters and it disappoint us by not opening! TSK. So we spent our 55bucks riding all the rides again and again. It was supposed to be 65 bucks but coco's aunt is a tourguide hence got 10bucks discount! hah! :D Thanks yeah! (: Then there was a 'mummy' ride, an indoor roller coaster. AHAAHA, THRILLING! (Y) Played that one for 6 times? HAHAHA. :D Overall is fun but my roller coasters! SAD. We were prepared to play that manzxzxz~ T.T Nevermind. ): Next time, if i have the money and time! :D Heh, sure have time but moneyy.... :/ IM BROKE TTM. Damn pathetic lah cause i can't shop even though it's GSS!!! @#$%^&*() Two more weeks! Heh, cause i invest all my money on food. LOL. Im a glutton. D: Didn't touch any hw during this holidays cause i wna enjoy as much as i can! And then mug later on. :/ SO, i only touch chem and it's only abit.... I think im actually procrastinating. But how not to when the tv shows keep seducing me!! LOL. Okay, i'll try not to be distracted by it frm tomorrow onwards. I WILL TRY. :D Im so bored now soooo, im gna share some videos! :D HEHE, KIM YU-NA! SHE'S EXCEPTIONALLY GOOOOD AND GRACEFUL WHEN SKATING!!! DAMN GOOD! IMMA FAN OF HER NOW!! LOL! REALLY. HER SKATING TECHINQIUES IS REALLYYYYY STUNNING!! All her performances are like, WOW. (Y)(Y)! :D ( you'll agree w/ me after you watched her video!) I wanna skate like her toooo~ LOL. Only if im a korean. Cause it's impossible in spore. :/ Spore is not really good in sports. Sigh. Im gna dream about it tonight! hahaha! ^^ QUEEEN YUNAAA, GOOO!! LOL! :D |