PICTURE TO LOVE

Photobucket Annyeong hasaeyo!
Welcome to @p-icturetolove.bs.com!
Im friendly, i love to make new friends!
HEHE. :D
Please tag w/ your real name. Thanks. (;
I♥KPOP! YOU GOTTA LOVE KPOP TOO! :D
Lastly, no rude comments unless you know me well.

Jacia Thng | 

ASK ME ANYTHING :D



Angie Amanda Aloysius Brenda Cheryl Christie Decheng Evy HuiTong Jannah Johnson Kalista Kellyn MiaoQIn PeiShan Rayson Rebecca RuYin Shina Valerina Venessa WenCi XuanLin Yanshu Zenobia 3EA'10 GZ Prefectorial board

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 May 2011



Layout is coded by Cia,
Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by JapanFreak94210
Friday, November 5, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
ASIANS AND CAUCASIANS, which do you prefer? O:

I prefer asians. (: But causcasias have high pointy nose and big coloured eyes which i like very much however i still prefer asians! Okok, take a look at some Koreans. OMG I LOVE THEIR FEATURES.

Hyomin! So chio and sweet right! :3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her slim figure makes me super jealous!

Photobucket

Dara! PRETTY RIGHT! No plastic surgery! (:

Photobucket

Krystal! So chio and cute! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yoona. Pretty and hot! ^^

Photobucket

Hyuna! she has sexy figure! *whistle~ LOLOL.

Photobucket

Kim Tae Hee (actress in IRIS) Natural beauty! (: Still so pretty!

Photobucket

Ah okay, i know about most of them did plastic surgery but if you have the money, wouldn't you be tempted to do surgery to make yourself look good? I guess i would be tempted to do so unless im born w/ really nice features! And also, not many people look so pretty though they did plastic surgery right? HAHA, but i think i wont have the courage even if i have the money. LOL. Right now, im still considering if i should wear contact lense or not. :/ I want to wear contact lense freaking bad cuz i don't like wearing specs but I've lots of concerns like will i go blind? What if i can't take out? What if i keep touching my eyes and kena infection?.. and etc. Im very troublesome yes no? Im sensitive w/ my eyes. Heh, shall see how first. Gotta gather some courage first! Gimme courage ppl! ^^ But of cuz, i prefer those natural beauty. Natural beauty is still afterall better than those people who goes under knife yupyup? So, i still dont encourage people to go plastic surgery but im not against it. (:

Im so jealous of their figure, aren't they slim? Im fat, i eat alot. Now still. Somemore im lazy to exercise oh gosh. I wna take th easy route like eating slimming pills but it's harmful for my body. :/ I know i keep complaining about weight but i just cant help it. ): Andand, not only am i fat, my skin is so bad. ): FML. Okay, i dont wna talk about it. DAMN SAD. T.T I hope it will get better as time goes by.

HOW I WISH IM HALF AS PRETTY AS THEM.

Anyway, im currently watching WGM- Kuhntoria! ;D OMG, they're so compatible! They look so cute & sweet together! :D HAHAH. adam couple is so hilarious! ROFL! Yongseo couple abit awkward, quite sweet though~ :B Support all of them! HEHE! I hope all of them can really date! Not just on this entertainment show! Here are the pics! (:

Khuntoria!♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AWWWW MAN, NO WGM FOR 2WEEKS!! AHHH~ D;
Btw, this is just a random post cuz idk what to post about. mylifesuxttm. ):

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.